Need support?

You may be reading this page and be aware that you need professional help: someone you can talk to in confidence; someone who will listen to you without judging you based on who you are or what you think or feel. You may have considered talking to your GP or social worker, family or friends, but you need someone who is more specialised in understanding complex emotions and intrusive thoughts, trauma perhaps, or even unwanted behaviours that you are not particularly in control of. We are hear to listen and support you.

If you are a young person or teenager from 10-years-old or over, why not contact us by filling in our self-referral form, or asking your parent or carer to help you to fill it in. If you are an adult, from 18 years old and over, we would love to hear from you too. Once we receive your self-referral one of our team will contact you to register your details. Our service is discreet, quick and tailored just for you.